Thursday, May 13, 2010

People often fail to make accurate generalizations because they are unduly influenced by ____ cases?

A) randomly selected


B) vivid


C) representative


D) operationally definedPeople often fail to make accurate generalizations because they are unduly influenced by ____ cases?
I would go with vivid also but i'm just guessing. Before I read the answers I wanted to say ';extreme';. We always remember that one extreme case that is outside the norm, and thats why we don't have accurate generalizations, because we base everyone on that one case that made the news or was in a tv episode we watched.People often fail to make accurate generalizations because they are unduly influenced by ____ cases?
I would go with Vivid, we tend to go off of what we see and nothing more. That's will always be our flaw/downfall.





Let me know if I'm correct of not!
randomly selected
D).





Though i would prefer to simply use the word exceptional.
b

No comments:

Post a Comment