Friday, May 14, 2010

Do you like to keep your game cases in good condition?

Yeah, I have all of my game discs in their cases and on display on my shelf. It keeps them safe and people can see what I have. My games last so much longer than my friend's, who keeps his in bad shape.Do you like to keep your game cases in good condition?
Of course. Though there is always the time when your dog comes in the room and picks it up and hides it in the yard somewhere x_xDo you like to keep your game cases in good condition?
yes i usually keep my cases in pretty good condition except for the ocasion where i acidentally step on one
I like to keep all my games in my cd binder for games. But yes I keep all my cases so I can trade or sell games later.
HELL NO! half the time I can't find them. I just use a cd holder like for a car, the best way to look through all your games quickly.
I don't keep mine in cases at all. I keep mine in a big CD/DVD binder.
Yeah, the better the games look, the happier I am.
um, as long as they can protect the game... so then, yes
yeah you never know when you will need a case

No comments:

Post a Comment