Friday, May 14, 2010

Child abduction cases: Need help for my course work?

I remember that last year a little girl in the states was found alive, having been abducted by a woman following a fire at the little girls house...





The childs mother recognised her and challenged the woman and was proven right...





But there was quite a big time frame... What was this childs name?





Given the current clime of this nature, ive decided for my current affairs course project to do child abduction. But just factual, not opinion..





Can anyone remember this case and her name??





Thanks





ReecerChild abduction cases: Need help for my course work?
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/03/0鈥?/a>





It's all there.Child abduction cases: Need help for my course work?
Sorry I don't remember mothers name, but I do remember the case.





Quite unusual, but with a good ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment