Friday, May 14, 2010

Is it normal to go through four cases a week on beer?

I buy a 28 case of Bud a week, I usually have a few left over at the time of replenishing but my wife says I drink too much.





But there is nothing finer than a ice cold Bud at the end of a long hot day at work, it is not Miller time, it is time for your Buds.Is it normal to go through four cases a week on beer?
NO!!!! I think that may be one of the signs you may be an alcoholic. Think about it.Is it normal to go through four cases a week on beer?
No...sounds like you got a problem. U need AA
I've seen it done. I am more worried about the fact that you are going to have a huge beer belly than that you have a drinking problem. Depends on if you keep it up...a one week binge is one thing, but if it is consistent, you'd better watch it.
if your thirsty yeap
no
hell i don't know i go through 6-7 a week myself,,,,,,,,,,,,,as a matter of fact i have a cold one right now,mmmmmmmmmmmm
For my dad that was his average, now he is down to two tops, and it is light beer. Did I mention My dad is Irish?
Sounds like you have a problem. I know fellow who drinks about this much and he has no friends and his in-laws can't stand him. The only people who can stand him are his wife and his own family. Sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment