Sunday, January 24, 2010

Where can I find white dvd (wii) cases?

Where can I find standard white dvd cases like the ones Nintendo Wii games are packaged in? I'd rather not order in bulk online, or charge a small amount for just one or two. Do any stores carry these where I could just go and pay cash? I'd like to print out labels for 'Wii Sports' and 'Links Crossbow Training' and keep my games in proper cases to protect them.





Thanks for your help!Where can I find white dvd (wii) cases?
Actually they come with any wii points card you buy, they come in a game box for some reason which means you can use it as a spare.Where can I find white dvd (wii) cases?
Just look through your DVD collection. I got a DVD for Christmas that came in a white case. I slipped it in a black case I had laying around, printed out the cover for wii sports, and used the white case.





Check the dollar bin in some stores if you don't have any white-cases in ur home dvd collection. OR, just swap our your white cases for black ones.
i believe store.nintendo.com sells them, or at least they did around a year ago. I think they were about 1.25 each.
lol arnt u being an asker, no there are no such things as white case, unless u get them from buying wii games, only way to get them is hopefully at fry's or internet and yes they both sell in 20 packs not 1 or 2, if they sell 1 or 2 they would be so over stock they die because no room to breath


.answer to the guy bellow, wii points card are 20 bucks so he would wast 40 bucks on 2 white case while he could buy a bulk for less than 5 bucks
well you could buy a few of those 1$ dvds from walmart, then take everything off the the cases and spay paint it white...

No comments:

Post a Comment