Sunday, January 24, 2010

Are iPod cases rlly worth the money?

I have an 80gb ipod classic. i just got it and already it has 2 small dents from being dropped, so i was wondering if getting i case is really worth it and if so what kind?Are iPod cases rlly worth the money?
I have an 80gb ipod classic also, and it is worth it. my case is VERY scratched up, and i'd rather have it be the case than my ipod...it's a core case....


http://corecases.com/5G-iPod-60-80-GB-c-鈥?/a>Are iPod cases rlly worth the money?
I highly recommend a leather case. This is the one I'm getting for my iPod Classic:





http://www.xtrememac.com/cases/classic/v鈥?/a>
They're Really Worth It :] I Hav A Rubber Case Cuz It Absorbs The Shock When U Drop It. I Had A Plastic Case Bt It Smashed :(





Hope This Helps Ya :] x
A leather case would be good because it will absorb some of the impact. So it would be worth it because your ipod will last longer. A little rubber one won't do much more than just protect it from fingerprints and scratches...





*Belkin makes great leather cases!





http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddet鈥?/a>
YESSSSSSSSSSS...buy anything made by belkin..i have a leather sleeve for my ipod nano 3g... and im not disappointed at all... i recommend the leather folio since it has a cover while mine doesnt... check out belikin's site for more details...
yeah,otherwise your iPod will get all scratched up like my crappy 1st genteration nano which I HATE!!


sorry i had to do that :]
yes it is always good to get a case for any ipod especially if u use it alot or use it on the go make sure when u get a case thats its not tooo cheap because yur gonna end up wasting your money make sure u buy a good case thats not too much but not to cheap leather cases are a good choice but if your not into leather a rubber case is just as good
I think you should get a case, but perhaps not one designed by Apple, because they are very expensive and often not very good quality. For example, when I was going to get a case for my friend's Ipod, I went and looked in the ARGOS book, because they have low prices, and turned to the Ipod page. I looked at the cases and then saw the price. 拢18????? So I left it then went into an ordinary supermarket. I saw the cutest little gold case with a silver jewel charm and it cost 拢2. Do you know why? It wasn't made by APPLE (the company that make IPOD). But I bought it anyway and it hasn't broken or torn at all. So what I'm saying is...don't go by the designer brand. Go by the quality and price.
Yes it is. You might also want to get the thin clear protectors as well. Ipods scratch really easily. The best place to shop for one is online. When buying one think of how you plan to use it the most. I had a hard plastic one and I hated it because I couldn't take it hiking with me. Then I had another one by Belkin, but I had to undo it each time to use it with the car adapter. I am still looking for one that fits all my needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment