Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm looking for instructions on how to make the custom baby wipes cases.?

I see them everywhere, but can't find the specific directions. I know it can't be that hard. Help! :)I'm looking for instructions on how to make the custom baby wipes cases.?
I have done them. Try using wallpaper to wrap around the box. Add ribbon, flowers or other embellishments - use the colors of your baby room or bathroom as a guideline.





These make nice bazaar items. People love them.I'm looking for instructions on how to make the custom baby wipes cases.?
It sounds like something each artist has invented, and they're not sharing their secrets.


.
Is this the kind you're looking for?


http://www.sleepingbaby.net/jan/Baby/dip鈥?/a>
  • treat acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment