Sunday, January 24, 2010

Man Hitting a Woman, is it OK in rare cases? Mother to Son Relationship , Family , Dating , Psychology Questio?

I would agree that a rule is that it is not OK for a man to hit his mother regularly, but are there some rare instances when it is appropriate? I am a guy who has recently had to resort to hitting my mother pretty constantly (it usually happens when we argue). What is your opinion on this action of a man having to hit his mother for very rare exceptional cases?Man Hitting a Woman, is it OK in rare cases? Mother to Son Relationship , Family , Dating , Psychology Questio?
I Wouldn't Consider You a Man


%26amp; I Hope She Reports YouMan Hitting a Woman, is it OK in rare cases? Mother to Son Relationship , Family , Dating , Psychology Questio?
Where is the father figure in your life? If I ever did anything like that I would not have lived to do it a second time if my father was around. You have no right to raise a hand to ANYONE, especially a woman or a child. You should be ashamed of yourself and if you are not you should definately talk to someone about this. You are in the wrong. How would you like it if someone hit you ';pretty constantly?'; I hope she reports you to the police and you are incarcerated so you have time to think about your mother and how much you miss her and be thankful for all she does for you. Just the fact you asked shows me you think you are wrong. If you were sure of your actions you would not have to verify it with anyone. Change your ways. You would be nothing without her in your life.
Violence is never the answer.


The only time I ever had to use force on a woman was during my time in the military police - she was raving drunk and nothing else could be done to restrain her. Fortunately a female officer quickly arrived on scene to back me up. It was ugly.





That's an example of the ONLY time it's ok to use force against a woman, asides from self-defense, which we all have a right to.





So if you aren't a cop, and your mom isn't coming after you with steak knives...then no. Every time you hit her it means that you have failed to work the situation out in a reasonable and mature manner.


And if your mother is suffering from dementia or some other deliberating disease, she'd be better off in a nursing home. Let trained professionals deal with it if you can't.


Good luck - and stop hitting your mom.
no, it is not appropriate, and is against the law I believe. The only time you hit a woman is if she is really beating the crap out of you that you have no other choice but to fight back. you sir, make me sick and make me want to beat the crap out of you





YOUR MOTHER CARRIED YOU IN HER WOMB FOR 9 MONTHS AND LUGGED YOUR SORRY AZZ AROUND, WIPED YOUR AZZ, CLEANED YO AZZ, AND ALSO HAD TO GO THROUGH HOURS OF PAINFUL LABOR.





so you tell me asshole who here deserves to have the crap beaten out of him for being a dickless asshole? you.





sorry, but I treat woman-beaters like they deserved to be treated, like ****.





don't ask for our help again, hope you get banned and sent to jail asshole and get butt raped by a big smelly fat guy.
It is never acceptable to hit anyone unless your life is in immediate danger and hitting your mother is the lowest of the low. Hitting your mother is like cursing in a church. It's never acceptable in any circumstances unless she's trying to kill you or something. If there's one person i'd never hit, it'd be my parents for sure. Your not a real man if you have to resort to hitting your mother!
I feel a man who hits his mother should be taken out in the backyard and get the beating of his life....If the mother is having a physical fit to bring her out of it a slap is necessary in rare cases..I could never raise my hand to hit my mother. You must be the only child with no brothers or uncles because in my world you would not live to ever do it again...
it is never okay in any circumstances or situation to hit a woman even in rare exceptional cases never okay
When men beat up women it makes them look like they have mental sickness. You ******* sahit!~!~!~ i wanna beat you up so much since you beat your mom.
A man should NEVER EVER lay a finger on a woman under any circumstances
FYI





NO MAN EVER HAS A RIGHT TO HIT A WOMAN. HOW ABOUT WE HAVE SOME ONE KNOCK THE CRAP OUT OF YOU FOR NO REASON?
self defense only
not ok. you must be a loser

No comments:

Post a Comment